Thursday, December 5, 2013

Maternity style crush...









Hello everyone!!! It feels like it's been forever and a day since I've last posted something on my blog. I wanted to apologize before hand, but the past month or so have been really hard on me. My 7th month of pregnancy came in and literally kicked my butt. I use to be able to get up and go but now it takes all of me and some to get up, go to work put something together to wear and head out the door for a full 8 hour day. I tell myself that I'm going to become more active and exercise like I use to but to be honest all I want to do after work is go home and lay in my bed. My nights have become shorter because I can't find a comfortable position to sleep in and when I finally find one my alarm is going off and I have to get up and go to work urghhhh!!! Today I'm 31 weeks 7months 3weeks pregnant and I'm hoping it will get better. I'm praying it will get better but, I know from here is only going to get harder but that just means I'm getting closer to finally having my princess in my arms. My first pregnancy 17 years ago felt like a day in the park but now that I'm older it really has taken a toll on my body mind and spirit. With all that said I wanted to leave you guys with my maternity style crush Kourtney Kardashian. She's one of those people that maintained her chicness and beauty throughout her pregnancy and she helps me when I want to put an outfit together.I tell myself everyday whether is a good day or bad "if I look good I'll instantly feel good" and that helps and that really helps me throughout my day!  Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 


xoxo


5 comments:

Splendor said...

My first pregnancy was in my 20's but the last was in the mid 30's and it kicked my butt! Hang in their and rest when you need to!!

http://doingmemindbodyandspirit.blogspot.com/

Splendor said...

I can relate. My first pregnancy was a breeze but the second in my 30's was rough. Rest when you need to and take it easy. Best Wishes!

Unknown said...

Great style crush ..,, I pray you get better soon :)

Ticka said...

Feel better soon Jeimy! take as much time as you need. Kick your feet up and relax :)

Chic-N-Everything said...

I am so glad I wasn't the only one that felt this way. I was 25 when I had my first child and I just had another 5 months ago and I am 31. This pregnancy was tough! You don't have long! It will be here before you know it. Kourtney K. was my maternity style crush as well.