Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mad for Plaid...









F21 shirt~Urbanog boots~H&M accessories~Jcrew necklace~motherhood maternity pants


Hello everyone!!!! Seems like forever since my last post but as you can see all I've been doing is growing and growing I'm 25 weeks along so far and it feels like I'm ready to pop! Today I wanted to share my work outfit. I told myself I wasn't gonna buy any more clothes until I'm done with the pregnancy but , I gave in to one of my favorite trends right now and that's all things plaid. Although I know I wont be wearing this shirt any longer soon it's a very versatile piece and when I hit that  time when I can not button it I will try different ways to rock it. Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 


xoxo,



10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is so cute and trendy .... Love this from head to toe :)

Style & Poise said...

Love thisl ook honey! Yes plaid is all the rave right now and you did it well :-)

Roni
www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

LA Lynn's said...

Love you with the baby bump & in plaid!

bestrong said...

awesome look \!
visit my blog : http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

Chic-N-Everything said...

Very stylish and chic, with your cute baby bump...:)

Te'Rea

www.chic-n-everything.blogspot.com

Corie said...

You know that you look so adorable...lovin' the plaid.

Girly said...

how is chic this preggo lady)))))) ur lookin amaaaaaaazin)))) xx)))

xoxo Kellz* said...

looking good babe

www.islandchic77.com

Joandy said...

you are the trendiest mom to be, very chic look!!!

Unknown said...

Love, love this look, you are really glowing.

www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk