Thursday, August 8, 2013

Work Casual...






 Papaya jeans~F21top &necklace~Michael Kors purse~Urbanog heels~Random accessories


Hello everyone!! Today was a casual "jeans day"at work so I wanted to show you all a comfy prego friendly outfit with jeans. Lately all I've been wearing has been dresses so I wanted to switch it up a little. I'm still at the point where I can button up my jeans so this look was cute and comfy and it also made me look smaller which for me is a great thing! Hope you all enjoy the pictures. 


xoxo,




12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the jeans on u .... It's your style with a little bump lol excited to see more prego fashion

7eventh Letter said...

Well don't you look cute! I am loving that necklace!!!

7eventh Letter
www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

YoyosFashions said...

You look great!! Jeans fit you great!!

bestrong said...

Such a beautiful outfit !
like my facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/nfashiondiary?ref=hl
http://nicoraulea.blogspot.ro/

LyddieGal said...

You are looking so gorgeous and radient! Love those heels!
Chic on the Cheap

Tiffany's Touch said...

U look just as cute as ever!!

Lacee Swan said...

lovely outfit on you! the neutral color shoes are rad!

www.laceeswan.com

Corie said...

You look absolutely fab Jeimy!

Arr said...

You look great; very poised and healthy.

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

Ohhhh you make wearing jeans look so very chic. Yes, I see your cute little bump! I'm definitely anticipating how you dress it up these next few months ;)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Joandy said...

you look beautiful dear!!! even prettier with babybump:))

Jaela said...

Sorry I keep missing or forgetting to comment on the blog. However, you absolutely stunning not just because you're pregnant, but you carry yourself so elegantly with everything you wear. I love it. Your shoe, top and bag all goes perfectly together. Great jeans too.

Xoxo

www.jayla31.blogspot.com