Sunday, August 25, 2013

To the max...










Papaya top~Charlotte Russe skirt~random accessories& sandals


Hello everyone!! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, today I wanted to share one of my weekend outfits. There's nothing like a maxi skirt during hot, humid summer months while you're pregnant.This fabric was so soft and breathable I felt like I was on cloud nine and I felt beautiful in it too. I felt so good in this outfit that I ran to the mall and got me a few other colors just to have them throughout the pregnancy! Comfort is definitely key! Hope you all enjoy the pictures!!


15 comments:

YoyosFashions said...

You look so pretty!! Love the top!!

Unknown said...

loving The hair darling .... Very chic prego style

Unknown said...

You look so pretty, pregnancy definitely agrees with you!!



Carsedra McKoy:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Alina said...

This dress looks great on you!

LA Lynn's said...

Loving the baby bump!!!! Maxi dresses are def the way to go!

obat hepatitis herbal said...

graceful
obat gusi bengkak

Girly said...

wow!!!! ur look sooooo happy))))) amazin picz, hunny))))) happy 4 u n ur family)))) xoxo))))

Jaela said...

You look pretty. I love the cute maxi and top. Great look glowing mommy.

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

LV said...

I love your maxi skirt and they are definitely great for summer.

Unknown said...

First & Foremost, CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! You look absolutely amazing & I love the effortlessness of your outfit!

Corie said...

Gurrrl you should've asked the girl for a discount! lol I love that maxi Jeimy. You look so happy and so gorgeous!

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Beautiful !
Love your maternity style.

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

oomph. said...

cute outfit...i wore something VERY similar, lol!!

[oomph.]
$150 Kohl's Giveaway!
Brighthouse Baubles Jewelry Giveaway!

maureen bandari said...

I just discovered your blog from another site and i love your style and the picture quality.you look so pretty.love the hair too

www.thefunshionmistress.blogspot.com

Life's a shoe said...

you look great! love your outfit. stripes are always so chic!