Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My uniform these days...









F21 skinnies, necklace,belt~Zara heels~H&M blazer~Papaya ruffle top~random accessories


Hi everyone!!! It's been a while but I'm back the weather as you all know has been horrible and extremely cold and me and the cold don't really mix so... I've been hiding out lol. I know what you all gonna say "omg this girl is always wearing those darn black skinnies!" but let me tell you all, they have been my life saver after loosing weight and going down from a  size 8 to a 4. Although I'm very happy that I've lost the weight, it's been a struggle since cause I lost my thighs and buns and trying to figure out my size in stores it's really crazy and drives me crazy! and since I'm still trying to tone and loose a few more pounds to be bikini ready for summer, I just don't want to invest in too many pants so I can turn around and have to donate them again. So... in other words please work with me here hahahahaha!! I'm glad the weather is going to get warmer cause I'm ready to wear my skirts and dresses and I'm sure you all are too! Hope every one is having a great week so far. Enjoy the pictures!!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol at the black pants comment .. Love your nail color

Corie said...

Looking good Jeimy! Very pretty pics too!

Naty Michele said...

red is your color girl! and love those heels

xo
naty
aloveaffairwithfashion.blogspot.com

LyddieGal said...

certainly not a bad uniform to have - that blazer looks amazing on you!
Chic on the Cheap

Girly said...

soooo soooo chic uniform!!!! like blazer n top soooooo much!!!! ur lookin amazin)))
have a fab day)))))
xoxo

Unknown said...

LOVE..You look Fab as always and its great to have you back!

ari said...

Wow girl the gym has been good to you! You look amazing.

Jaela said...

You look great, I hardly notice you wearing the skinnies all the time, every other thing makes up for it.. Lovely and cute outfit J.

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Ticka said...

Looking FAB!!! Love that flowy top. It's so pretty. I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect pair of black skinnies, but I won't buy them until I reach one of my weightloss goals.

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

you look amazing! love this outfit :)




http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

I love this uniform! You look amazing in red Jeimy :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

YoyosFashions said...

You look great!! Love those pants!! You always look so beautiful!!

LV said...

I am loving this outfit. The colors are perfect together. such a cute top and blazer and that nail color is GORGEOUS. You look stunning as always.

DAFASHIONFREAK said...

You look great! Love the red blazer. Nice lip colour too.

~Maudleen
www.dafashionfreak.blogspot.com
xoxo