Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Camouflage...








Urbanog heels~H&M purse~Manhattan jeans~F21 top~Random accessories


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday. Today I'm sharing my Sunday outfit, I don't usually wear printed pants  but I fell in love with camouflage and it's been just a huge trend that I had to try it. I've been looking for camouflage skinnies for a while now and after Zara was out of theirs, I looked everywhere and couldn't find them. The other day I went to this little store at the mall called Manhattan and saw them there and had to tried them on, the fit was perfect and in a blink of an eye I was at the register. They were a steal at $34.99 compare to the Zara ones that were over $70! Talk about a score, I can't wait to wear them again and again! Enjoy the pictures everyone!!
xoxo,


20 comments:

Corie said...

Jeimy you look very cute! I love camo everything. I remember when I had some camo pants from Old Navy. I think I accidentally put them in the pile for thrift..they're gone. Now I want a new pair.

YoyosFashions said...

Love!!

7eventh Letter said...

Girl, you are looking fabulous!!!! Get it!!!!


7eventh Letter
www.whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

LA Lynn's said...

So cute... U ROCKED this look!

Xoxo
Lynn

Jaela said...

You look sooo purrrrrtttty... Love the look alot... Great shoes tool!!!

www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

I feel like digging up my camuflage pants too. Lovely! Love your shoes ;)

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

Love those pants!!!!!

LyddieGal said...

I guess camo skinnies are the next big trendy thing! I like that you kept the rest of the look neutral.
Chic on the Cheap

ROXTHEFOX said...

I love your hair and those heels are to die for!!

WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

Maryam Maquillage said...

OMG I was about to purchase a pair of camouflage jeans form the Gap and after seeing this post, I regret not doing it!! Going back tomorrow lol Thanks hot stuff xx

xoxo Kellz* said...

I love this my gosh
www.islandchic77.com

Unknown said...

Could you be more beautiful? Lovely blog as well xx

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!!! and the shoes are especially cute too!

www.sugarfilledcloset.com

Blog Descontraidas said...

You look gorgeous, i love the outfit, you have a fabulous hair, btw you have a great blog !
xoxo

www.descontraidas.com

Joandy said...

everything is perfect!!! just love your hair so much;)0

Joandy said...

everything is perfect!!! just love your hair so much;)

Sausan Hanifah said...

You have very amazing blog, dear! Love it! :)
I hope you wanna follow each other on GFC & Bloglovin. Pls let me know? ;)

Join my GIVEAWAY for winning $30 Chicnova voucher!
HERE : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com/search/label/Giveaway

Unknown said...

Love this entire look, especially those shoes!!!



Carsedra of:

http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

Breakfast at Cindis said...

Love your pants and heels !

xo,
Cindi
Breakfast at Cindi’s

simplychic said...

love how you made camo kinda dainty with those heels. super cute!