Friday, November 16, 2012

Out and about in Japan...(pic heavy)


























Hello everyone!!! Today we took advantage of the beautiful warm and sunny fall day and walked around the entire city. I want to apologize off hand, because this post is very picture heavy but I just wanted to share my adventure with you all. We started the day with an amazing Japanese style buffet lunch and after stuffing our faces we decided to walk it off lol and did we! I can't believe my days are coming to an end but it's been an amazing time in this beautiful city and an even more amazing time with my honey. Hope you all enjoy the pictures!

xoxo,


15 comments:

BessieAkuba said...

I'm really enjoying the pictures. Thank you for sharing. I was going to ask you about the weather because it looks so beautiful.

Jadore-Fashion said...

Beautiful pictures! Now I really want to visit Japan. You two look so cute and so much love. Lovely boots :)

xoxo
Stella

Unknown said...

love the pics hun!!! cute fit as well

Talitha Azarov said...

Love these pics Jeimy! Im glad you're having fun in Japan with your honey. Maybe when you come back a travel recommendations blog on Japan?
XOXO
Ty

Pls. check out some of my looks on BestTrendsForever.com

Leticia said...

great pics!!

http://myfashionmirror.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You rock! Love these pics!

Anonymous said...

Yikes. Those black nylons are so cool. Awesome pics. Have fun guys.

estellelamode.com said...

Such a cute couple! I love your boots.

Xx
www.estellelamode.com

Anonymous said...

These photos are amazing! And you look gorgeous =)

Annie said...

You look so fabulous in that outfit!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Amaya Lavid. said...

Hi!! Like your blog!
Follow you from Spain!! :)

Look at my blog:
http://elblogdeamayalavid.blogspot.com.es/
I wish you like it!!

Kiss!

Unknown said...

How fun!! you guys are so cute!

xoxo

Whitney 'Nic' James said...

These pics are stunning! GREAT boots too :-)

~Whitney
www.whitneynicjames.com

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

You and your man are so very cute! I'm glad you guys are enjoying Japan :)

xo

Ashley

Southern (California) Belle

Stephanie said...

Nice place and nice shots!
Beautiful Japan (:

x
Steph
http://notebookbystephanie.blogspot.com/