Monday, February 27, 2012

Having fun with colors...




















Papaya blouse~New york & co blazer~Urbanog shoes~Wet seal jeans~F21 cuff,clutch and accessories

Happy Monday everyone! Can you tell I've been having fun with colors lately. I absolutely love this combo and I had a vision and made it come alive. I've had the top since last summer and I just wanted to make it stand out and make it the statement of my outfit. The colors are so vibrant together I'm so loving blue and green these days! I know it's going to be a color block spring and summer for me. I can't wait to get even more creative with color. It started out being a beautiful sunny day, the minute I stepped out to take the pictures by the pool the sun left and it got really windy and cold. I know in a few pictures you can really see how windy it got. My top was flowing all over the place! Oh well I got the pictures lol. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures. 


xoxo,


17 comments:

Chonda said...

Love it! Can't wait to see other colors you are going to block. So inspirational.

peggy said...

HELLO CUTE OUTFIT LOVE THE COLORS ---->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM--->

The Simplee Truth said...

- I Love The Color Combo :) && Clearly Someone Is Ready For Summer... Gotcha Back Out. But I Love it! Yuh Wear It Well !

Unknown said...

Gorge look dear... Fab from head to toe

Tailored & Tantalizing said...

Love, love, love this outfit!

DOWNTOWNCHICAGOBARBIE said...

this is freaking hot.... love the back of this shirt.

FanceeeNanceee said...

Ahh I think this is one of my favorites! I love the colors in this, they all look so vibrant together!
-Nancy
fanceeenanceee.blogspot.com

comfortable style said...

good combination of colors.
you look great.
I hope you follow my blog.
kisses

Alina said...

Great mix of colors!Love the top!

Anonymous said...

Totally love your outfit...You nailed the look. I never thought to mix blue and green but you just inspired me.

xx

http://tinymicia.wordpress.com/

ari said...

I am loving this color combo toooo! So cute!

www.goodtimegirlaccessories.blogspot.com

KeeKee said...

You better do it girl! Love these colors together. I just bought some jeans the color of your shoes and bag and you gave me a great combo to try!

Corie said...

Very cute Jeimy! I really like the colors together. Love how you added the white blazer.

Maryam Maquillage said...

you are having fun indeed!!! the back of that top is sooo sooo sexy!!! I want to wear it sooooo badly :))) jeallooooooo that you can pull it off and I can't :(

Ashley of Southern (California) Belle said...

What a great pop of color! And the back of that top is divine! You look wonderful as always Jeimy :)

xo

Ashley

Chanel said...

That flowy top is so cute! Love the green skinnies. I got a pair just like those from F21.

DailyGlamour said...

very secy !