Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Turquoise Blue...









 H&M Necklace~Giti Jeans~Gojane Sandals~Thrifted Clutch~Apt9 Blouse





I've had this H&M necklace for about three weeks now. When I saw it I got it not because I needed it but just because it's such a beautiful piece of jewelry I hung it on my dresser mirror for days and days and everyday would look at it and no inspiration would come to mind . This morning while getting ready for work I had my entire outfit on and was ready to head out the door and I happen to see it and I said you know what I'm gonna wear it today!! and for some reason that was what my outfit was missing some "pop" of color ,when I looked in my closet I found this vintage clutch I've had forever and paired it with my ring and it just all some how work themselves together into this outfit. That's the magic of fashion you make it your own :)

Happy Tuesday Everyone !!!


 P.S. Thank you to my honey for taking my pictures everyday he's getting better and better :)

XoXo,





7 comments:

Style & Poise said...

Yes, that necklace def. does add that perfect touch to your outfit. Gorgeous statement necklace. Cute look!

Roni

It-Blogirls said...

love the necklace and shoes

~Jeimy~ said...

thank you soo much ladies Im in love with this necklace myself I think this is gonna have a come back on my blog shortly :)

thanks for stoppin by

xoxo
jeimy

Neris said...

I love this look so much !The necklace is pretty amazing and makes this outfit so special! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm, following :)

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Unknown said...

necklace is gorge xxx

LA Lynn's said...

WOW!!!! I'm soooo glad I found your BLOG! It's always inviting to see another ATLIEN Blogger!!!!

~Following you... and btw, love shoes and accessories!!!!

Shasie said...

Turquoise is one of my favorite accessory colors! Love it!

Shasie
Live Life in Style